I like to give talks about various things – namely tech and topics related to gender issues in technology.
If you’d like me to speak at your event, contact me.
- KMD Tech & Innovation Trends (Keynote) – KMD Tech Summit – November 2022 – Warsaw, Poland
- The Multi-Cloud Future and the Need for Cloud-Agnostic Architecture – The DevOps Conference – November 2022 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Only Bold Leaders Can Make the Economy Thrive – Association of Business Service Leaders Summit 2022 – May 2022 – Katowice, Poland
- A Case Study in Data-Driven Development (Guest Lecture) – ITU – May 2020 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- A Case Study in Data-Driven Development (Guest Lecture) – ITU – February 2019 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Don’t Ask for Permission: Tips for Success – Women in Tech: Experience & Tips for Success – April 2018 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Building Unity Games for SteamOS/Linux – Steam Dev Days 2016 – October 2016 – Seattle, Washington
- Developing Unity: A Glimpse into Unity’s Development Team – Sofia Game Developer Meetup – October 2016 – Sofia Bulgaria
- Unity: The Technology Behind Pokémon GO – Driving IT – November, 2016 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Build Engineering & Infrastructure: What It Is, Why You Need It, and How to Use Python to Fuel It – PyCon Ireland – October 2015 – Dublin, Ireland
- How We Make Unity: A Look Into How Development in Unity’s R&D Organization Works – Unite Boston – September 2015 – Boston, Massachusetts
- Migrating a Large C++ Codebase to Gradle – Gradle Summit – June 2015 – Santa Clara, California
- Don’t Ask for Permission – Keynote at ACT-W Seattle – May 2015 – Seattle, Washington
- Build Engineering & Infrastructure: What It Is and Why You Need It – Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing – October 2014 – Phoenix, Arizona
- Linux Publishing in Unity 4 – Unite Nordic – May 2013 – Malmo, Sweden
- Linux Publishing in Unity 4 – Unite China – April 2013 – Shanghai, China
- Linux Publishing in Unity 4 – Unite Japan – April 2013 – Tokyo, Japan
- Linux Publishing in Unity 4 – Unite Korea – April 2013 – Seoul, Korea
- Porting a Proprietary Game Engine to Linux – Open Source Days 2013 – March, 2013 – Copenhagen Denmark
- Linux Publishing in Unity 4 – Unite Amsterdam, August 2012 – Copenhagen, Denmark
Na’Tosha Bard is an American living in Denmark for the last decade. After studying Computer Science at Texas Tech University, she started her career as a software developer and has since grown into a passionate tech leader who loves to tackle complex technical problems by building and leading organizations with great people. She believes in a pragmatic approach to all things and believes that teaching and mentoring others is one of the best uses of one’s time in this world.